Sunday, 4 January 2009

Start of a New Year!






So, the holiday period is behind us and we can all get back to our daily routine! Though I was still busy, not necessarily producing work, but working on the internet, trying to get a stronger presence. This takes loads of time and effort! Went to my studio on 1st January, but it was so cold (given I hadn't been there for over a week and it had become like a fridge) that whilst there I promptly contracted a cold! Came home. Ok, so we are now into the New Year, and my teaching will commence again in a few days. Our life drawing class will start in a few weeks, so am displaying here two photos that I hope will give a flavour as to how the class operates. Wishing all my followers the very best in the New Year, and please keep in touch.

No comments: